CLEVELAND – On the Republican National Convention floor, some delegates are using patriotic fashion to stand out from the crowd. Here are 10 of our favorite looks:
10. When you want to look patriotic but sharp
These alternate delegates from California keep it classy in American flag blazers.
9. When you’re the heart of the nation, you can keep it simple
Megan from Oklahoma sports the state’s outfit and many pins, but it’s her necklace that caught our eye. She says the heart is in the middle of the Oklahoma outline because “we are the heart of the nation.”
8. When a Trump baseball cap just won’t do
Clint from Texas sports an American flag shirt and a Trump cowboy hat.
7. When you want to stand out in Texas
Most of the Texas delegation wore matching cowboy hats, but this delegate chose to wear her own American flag cowboy hat. She said she wore the matching hats the other days, but wanted to stand out at least one night.
6. When you are crafty and love America
Thelma from Florida made this hat herself, complete with light-up red, white, and blue stars.
5. When you know flowers complete even the most patriotic look
Gaylon from Napa, California says she dressed up and chose the hat with flowers because, “It’s just fun!”
4. When layered Trump necklaces complement your delegate lanyards
Trisha from Southern California layered her look over a flag shirt.
3. When you’re a patriotic boss
Marsha from Tennessee has her own stores so she picked out the most patriotic pieces she could find for the convention.
2. When you know vintage is a good look
This delegate from Tennessee proudly wears a vintage Miss America USO Troupes Jacket.
1. When one state’s not enough
Susan from Montana loves her country and her state – but also thought Washington State’s tree hats were “just the cutest.” A delegate from that state was nice enough to give her the hat.